THB 0.00% 2.7¢ thunderbird resources limited

Have reviewed the available info, and have some concerns. 1....

1. 205 Posts.
    Have reviewed the available info, and have some concerns.

1. What is seen so far doesn't look that flash actually. Likely the high grades come from a secondary blanket. The primary grades seem more typical of porphyries - say 0.6% to 1% Cu. Some silver, but no gold/moly yet.

2. Tonnes so far look like 2.5 mt per 100m of depth. Not that flash.

3. Long high grade intercepts could result from drilling down mineralised structures. If so, the good results won't repeat, and won't add a lot of metal tonnes to the resource.

4. Next drillholes to report are generally outside the hot area, and thus not likely to give "exciting" results. Of course, if they were to do so, that would change the game, which could well happen. Only one hole to come (57) has the potential for long high grade intercepts.

5. Could develop into something huge, but not there yet on what they have said.

My concern is that they have shot their load in relation to this project, and forthcoming announcements are probably going to disappoint. Game changes if they surprise of course.

Overall, I am feeling a bit anxious about the situation. On the other hand, they do have some very interesting properties and aggressive drill programs. Probably a buy should weakness develop.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.695M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.7¢ 2.2¢ $43.84K 1.763M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 140000 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 187508 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
THB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.