ERH 0.00% 2.9¢ eromanga hydrocarbons limited

Some one correct me if I am wrong please!!!!!My understanding of...

1. 1,868 Posts.
    Some one correct me if I am wrong please!!!!!

My understanding of the nature of the oil in these areas is that the stuff must be massaged out! After the initial determination of flow rates the company evaluates what needs to be done ….fraccing/acid wash, etc. These can increase the flow rate up to 3 times what has been so far deduced. This means that even the lower section that did not show flow rates can be induced to flow later and the mid section announced at 60 bopd the other day could be encouraged to flow at 3 times that.
    NOW…also due to the nature of these oilfields multiple wells must be drilled (hence the little white dots in Ciggy’s map of Carmopolis!) so with, I think the coy said 14 wells to be planned, we can get 60 bopd times 3 (after flow inducement) times 14 wells = 2520 bopd at block 430 BEFORE the top section, the best and biggest, is even evaluated!!!!!!

Then we have to be told the size of the oil in place which I think is large due to the fact these oilfields around here pump for 40 years or so.
    THEN we have 430B even bigger and better I am lead to believe. Same principles in place.
    THIS SHARE IS A BARGAIN…..just misunderstood! Getting Oil out over there is different.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.