DLM 0.00% 3.2¢ dominion minerals limited

Discovery, page-3

1. 89 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Shareman, these links have been posted here before and they need to be repeatedly posted.

While the directors appointed after the TIS debacle, and the current ones, may not have any direct link to this "fraud", they were demonstrably negligent in carrying out "due diligence" in deciding to take the product forward.
    Had they used proper scientific procedure these "red flags" should have been enough for them need to investigate the claims of the product to satisfy themselves and shareholders.
    Instead, it appears they concentrated on what we now know to be numerous "chaotic" trials as the basis for persuing Ph2 trial.
    Had they followed the further investigation path I suspect that we shareholders and former shareholders would have suffered far less severe losses.
    I am firmly of the opinion that they have shown a total lack of scientific integrity.

I would not be holding out for the directors to be able to resurrect FTT. If they did not have the scientific prowess to due proper "due diligence" I cannot accept they possess the business accumen to save FTT.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DLM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.