Discredited, page-51

1. 87,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    eljay -

I assume you agree with my post then --------

they were warmists, they were alarmists, they predicted things, and, they were WRONG. End of story.

your post then tangents off in another direction - one I don't disagree with, but, that wasn't the point.

However it brings up a point ---------

if we have idiotic people who continue to sprout forward this absolute crap alarmist stuff AND the results disagree.

And if we have climate modellers who insist that we are going to have disaster and THEN find every excuse under the sun as to why the planet is actually NOT doing what they said it is going to do -------

we are going to have resistance. We are going to have people (who are now called skeptics and deniers) who bring up FACTS and say, well, the models are just bull.

And, if the results are NOT what was expected - then they should be standing up and saying there is no match.

which was my point ------- we have these wallies standing up and telling us there will be no ice -------- well, sorry, there is.

No snow - well sorry, there's a lot.

No rain? the results say grab a life jacket.

in the end, I agree with you on something here "or should we at least put as much effort into researching and developing better science "

fully agree.

What I completely disagree with is changing around major technologies when we really don't have a clue on the complexity of all of this.

We also should do far far far more research into things like renewable power sources ------------ BEFORE we put the bloody things all over the country.

I would have been much happier to see every dollar spent on windfarms go into research ----------- research for better power and some research for climate.

We have had an absolute bloody kneejerk reaction on an alarmist scare and have polluted the country with schemes that we have no real idea of the repercussions.

It is yet again, I suspect, another green disaster.

We must be alert -------------------- governments actually listened to Flannery and his like --------- a bucket of fools.

Pinto

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.