NMR 5.00% 2.1¢ native mineral resources holdings limited

1851, im glad you can remain upbeat about NMR.I like the story...

1. 54 Posts.

im glad you can remain upbeat about NMR.

I like the story but it appears management dont like communicating it.
    That quarterly was rubbish. The front page was simply a cut and paste job from old announcements.
    There was plenty of wording in that quarterly stating 'we will be commencing drilling in July' etc.....when the quarterly was released on 31 July....the drilling either happened or it didnt.
    Give shareholders what they deserve, up to date information. Nothing like communication with shareholders to get things moving (i guess it can always have the opposite effect too)

Anyway, didnt a previous announcement suggest the UWA Professor would finish his study on the tailings by July's end.

Im keen to find out if these tailings are going to keep NMR afloat for 2-3 years (and slightly differentiate us from every other explorer)or are we going to have to go to market or the bank for funds shortly.....because the real play is the unexplored and undrilled deposits which we know are likely to be good.....but if management cant get organised to release a decent quarterly how are they going to organise a drilling program and define a resource as quickly and efficiently as possible

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.508M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $13.83K 691.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 318709 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 113083 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.37pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NMR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.