BLY 0.00% $2.91 boart longyear group ltd

I have followed the discussion regarding how some Charting...

1. 31 Posts.
    I have followed the discussion regarding how some Charting programs or Broker packages have led people have a differing level of where the next resistance level will be ie. 0.45.

With my understanding having several packages,believe that the traders that have 0.45 on their charts as resistance are using an Arithmetic formulae and the traders that do not see this price level are using Log Scale formulae packages,

The differences in price with different software packages has nothing to do with the price prior to the share placement and the ASX using a specific formulae to smooth the level,PRICE ACTION IS PRICE ACTION.

This post is about informing and that any method of charting can be used successfully by individuals if they follow a trading plan consistantly.

I for one use and have used the LOG SCALE method because it gives me a truer representation of price regarding support and resistance levels defined by specific chart patterns and price action.

Regarding the 0.45 level as a resistance level yes it will be because this stock know is a traders stock with high level of liquidity and it will be pushed around at many key levels especially at the psychological level of 50 cents.

Concluding I am a trader and have targets in place as well as stops, so fo me the chart structure is up and that my main target of 50 cents is achievable and if this market can hold its nerve then I have a PRIMARY target towards the next psychological of 1.00 being the 50% range from its last swing high and the very bottom of its range as (1.93 + 0.055 = 0.99.

Hope this helped some.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.