KRR 0.00% 0.9¢ king river resources limited

Thanks AB great post as always. I would like to add to your post...

1. 1,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 827
    Thanks AB great post as always.

I would like to add to your post regarding the viability of the processing technologies that KRC are currently pursing.

Some seem to be casting doubt over our HCI acid-leaching process route over the more traditional salt-roasting method.

As stated below in the 'Ann: Vanadium Study Update' announcement on 20/06/18 our hydrometallurgical process has been independently verified by Primero and these opex/capex figures will be plugged into the upcoming SS.

Untitled.png

The primary benefit of a direct HCI acid leaching-precipitation process route is that due to improvements in this area the leach fluid is recyclable and can therefore be reused thus dragging OPEX right down the cost curve.

Something else that's important to note is that wastewater from the vanadate precipitation process (AMV process) can also be recycled into the leaching process. This synergy between our processing techniques should not only result in favorable operational costs but also be very environmentally friendly when compared to other traditional methods.

All things considered and given the seemingly negative sentiment observed from non-holders on these boards as of late, KRC is a prime position to produce a SS that is going to take many investors by surprise - favouring to the upside of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $23.05K 2.702M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 14470121 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 757601 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.30pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 11.1 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ 856984
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.