AZX 0.00% 28.0¢ auzex resources limited

I have been rung up twice by telemarketers working for Auzex in...

1. 2,738 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    I have been rung up twice by telemarketers working for Auzex in the last two days asking how I intend to vote. Its really an interesting service they offer as they tell me that voting for the deal is a bad idea and not in the interests of Auzex and then tell me that this is not financial advice. Very questionable indeed.

If AZX management are reading this, please take on board that my voting actions are my own business and really I dont appreciate telemarketers ringing me during kids dinnertime, and all it does is put me in a bad temper and more likely to do things that disagree with your financial advice. Really, very low actions and I expect better from you guys.

How about showing some real leadership like getting a new buyer into the stock, soaking up the register to stop GGG creeping (its really not that hard, get your corporate finance advisor to go up to HK and market up there and get an aggressive buyer into this), or at least show us some detail as to why we should back your judgement on Bullabulling (120000m program using one drill rig is not realistic). So far I am not impressed with the response and if you want to defend the takeover you have to seriously raise the game here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.