AZX 0.00% 28.0¢ auzex resources limited

Hi Rod178,I've mentioned several times that I am a long-term GGG...

1. 150 Posts.
    Hi Rod178,

I've mentioned several times that I am a long-term GGG holder and don't hold any AZX. I have twice had the pleasure of speaking with GGG's CEO, Jeff Malaihollo, who actually took the time to call me when I've emailed him questions. I hold a reasonable position for a private investor, 350k shares but I'm not a GGG spokesman, I just believe in the BoD and they way they have acted and progressed projects in the time I have been invested.

I register here in April as I wanted to better understand what AZX and Aussie investors thought about your company, the takeover, GGG etc as this could affect my investment position. It's not about me Rod.

I've also put up information here about GGG which should be of interest to AZX shareholders in this situation, said how I feel about AZX and why, plus invited discussion, observation or critisism of my post or GGG. I still would like to know about those issues rather than discuss my posting history.

Regards
    Temu

PS If you want to check out my 3 year posting history look on iii.co.uk and you'll see I post there under Temujiin as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.