IBX 0.00% 7.4¢ imagion biosystems limited

Discussion on ways to get this moving

1. 45 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    I'm not doubting Bob and his skills In research and development,or anything to do with science,my concern is that we are not seeing the potential of this technology and the testing phase due to bad marketing.
    let's think about it for a second.
    this tech is about being able to detect and target one of the most common killing diseases known to mankind
    the best way to treat this disease is early detection to allow treatment
    radiation exposure is a major side affect of the treatment
    cost and size of imaging equipment is huge in all stages of treatment
    current imaging quality means cancer is not picked up early enough!

and here we sit on tech that provides answers to all these problems and more! this is why we must as shareholders use our voice and get this thing moving not just for the shareholders but for the quality of life this could improve for millions of people across the world! I want to personally not get another phone call to say I have a relative or friend that has been diagnosed with cancer and it's in advanced stages.
    if we all were not invested in this company would anyone of know about it other then the asx? or someone you know telling you about it?
    why don't we see a campaign for potential test subjects (I know that term sounds horrible) on tv or social media or any other platform stating we need patients to enroll to bring an end to suffering and pain let's detect cancer early and target the cells with new tech . how can we only have - handful of people signed up to this ? and why are we testing on people that are going in to get their initial diagnosis done rather then looking at more advanced lymph nodes? after all that's what we are expecting early detection

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.