MMN macmin silver ltd

discussion point on silver and silver stocks, page-29

1. nk
    3,106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    I decided to sit down and have a better look at MMN, despite my reservations about the stock and telling evryone to stay away from it. This stock was going to make me rich once!

it really boils down to whether MMN is still a silver play. It will be if it can show it is capable of producing 180,000 ounces a month

its underperformace doesn't worry me because every small cap precious metal stock seems to be in the doghouse right now. I'd expect most of them to go up 2 to 4 times in the next year. They are cheap as chips

silver has broken out bigtime. $50 is within reach now. might take a couple of years. gold is going over $1500, silver is going past $50

if MMN announces it is producing 180,000 ounces a month and silver flies past 25 bucks then I reckon 50- 60c is on the cards. If silver has a crack at $50 MMN is going past a buck

thats what I reckon

so I have bought back some options for the leverage. A high risk game, thats how I see it. I love those that type of game. blue chips aren't for me!

I'm back on the register!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.