BDM 0.00% 19.0¢ burgundy diamond mines limited

Discussion Points

1. 197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    Hi, everyone. Good to be back after an extended holiday.

Just a link here from September 2013, just before the award of Pandora to the current holders (cott, kina, talisman ,santos). Of interest is the comment of Beach petroleum's managing director re: the exploration upside adjacent to the current two wells that could "double or even triple" the resource. Remember the majors were also bidding on this.

http://www.pngindustrynews.net/storyView.asp?StoryID=801573082

Worth noting, on kina's website subtly updated recently, it mentions the further 7 undrilled prospects and also interestingly I detect some posturing as indicated by the statement at the end, "in the event of a change of strategy by some of these participants (stakeholders in Pandora), KPL is well placed to build its position and further influence the development options for PRL38." Note the Pandora diagram to the right of the link of Pandora 'A' and 'B' which appear to be only about 40% in size relative to the other prospects.

Based on my opinion it is becoming clearer that Pandora (impurities aside) is becoming a strategic and sizeable piece in the puzzle of PNG LNG development now that it looks like there will be 2 LNG hubs competing for gas to feed their terminals. Pandora has a head start with an existing resource ready to go. What gives me confidence going forward is the fact that all the guys at the levers hold sizeable stakes in KPL and CMT respectively, and the tight share register has the potential to rocket the share prices in due course if they work together to release Pandora out of the box.

http://www.kinapetroleum.com/prl38.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $270.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.8¢ 19.0¢ 17.8¢ $201.7K 1.104M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 796913 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 224378 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BDM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.