CL8 0.00% 1.3¢ carly holdings limited

Discussion Points, page-11

1. 478 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    How much is it costing cl8 to have mycaravan and rentoid? My guess, not very much. How much would cl8 get for them if they sold them? My guess, not much. Personally i cant ever see mycaravan being a huge money maker but if you got someone sitting in an office hiring vehicles(dmc), why not let them also hire caravans? Plus who will now join the peer2peer caravan rental market now cl8 are already there? Imo, no one we pretty much will have a monopoly on it in the future. On the other hand rentoid has massive potential but think because we are strapped for cash has been neglected a bit. Think if/when funds become available rentoid will get a much needed face lift and some advertising.
    Fundx is bit of an unknown but its a huge market lending and shouldn't need any more money in a hurry imo.
    PeerPass too is in early days and will be interesting in how it goes with fundx and what cl8 get for them using it.
    Drivemycar is by far exceeding my expectations and imo cl8 is still very cheap based on its growth and potential alone.
    As for cr, we all know that we will need one sooner or later, however cl8 have said in there recent speeding ticket that they have been approached by several people wanting to put money in for cl8 so its not like we cant raise money but just hope that its a good deal for existing sh.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.