OAU 0.00% 0.6¢ ora gold limited

Certainly picked up that OAU & WGX has started out well where...

1. 538 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    Certainly picked up that OAU & WGX has started out well where WGX are doing everything they can to get the ore into WGX smelter sooner than later.
    Also Alex talked about a 3 year deal on just what they have in current resources and another resource upgrade announcement coming in September. He talked about low unit cost on our feed with WGX and of course very low capital cost as we don't need to build a processing plant. He mentioned outside of Crown Prince another tenement is looking very promising if you were to read between his words. I did play it over twice to catch that one. All in all plenty of news flow on the horizon and very promising. He did dodge the question on did he expect WGX to take a further equity in OAU as was one of three questions and it was the last question of the three I didn't pick up on. Maybe someone else has a different slant on that question and if Alex answered that question? Clearly WGX have made a early move to capitalize on any upside in OAU share price due to the high grade land. It also gives WGX Geo's an insight on how big this could be and I would suspect it won't be long before a takeover comes into play by WGX.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 35695332 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 29483940 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.