PWN 0.00% 0.8¢ parkway corporate limited

Last night i scheduled a call with Bahay and we spoke about the...

1. 779 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1155
    Last night i scheduled a call with Bahay and we spoke about the following topics:

- AGM
    - iBC
    - aMES
    - Catalysts
    - MOU - Water Industry Player
    - BD Pipeline

We spoke for about 75 minutes.

AGM will actions on the Agenda and a new Presentation. An updated presentation will be released to the market ahead of that, this will then be updated for the AGM. Hopefully some new content.

We talked about the VU IP acquisition and i have to admit that i missed this. We acquired the aMES IP but also acquired other tech and IP that has use in other industries and markets. Didn't go into specifics. AGM was delayed to allow the ratification and approval of the acquisition.

iBC - PWN is talking to a number of CSG players in Australia, one can read between the lines here but how many players are there and aren't most of them massive? That's all that was said on that

Commissioning of aMES - Didnt really talk about this except that the team that were working on it have transitioned to working on recent testing for our large prospective clients and working on technoeconomic models and reporting to submit to our clients. ( this is the capability that we have built during COVID). They flagged this in recent announcements and this is PWN selling their wares to their prospective clients.

MOU - Water Industry Player - discussions continuing. Nothing specific discussed as appropriate except to say the company is not a small one and has it's own pipeline of clients needing water solutions. Let's see where this goes.

iBC - new presentation will provide us with visibility on the BD flow from screening opportunities to D2B signatures. Look forward to that.

Acquisition was flagged, this being the purpose of the recent capital raising. This is still on the table and discussions continue. Couldn't give me any more info than that other than it's complimentary to our IP and tech. LEt's hope we hear something about this soon. I asked lots of questions about it, but couldn't be provided with any answers at this point in time. Fair enough.

So we come to catalysts. I think it was @Mer that asked me what else needs to be ticked off and what are the share price catalysts. I think it's fair to say that a signing is the next major share price catalyst. When is it coming, I can't say and Bahay won't because he has to tell the market first. But he did flag that PWN were talking to a number of international and domestic prospective clients. a number in the CSG iBC space and a number of aMES's opportunities. Add to that the MOU company and the potential acquisition. Fair to say that we have lots of potential announcements headed our way.

I think the important point here is that there are a number of opportunities and that they are all at different stages of the Project Lifecycle/advancement. For the future it will be important for the market and PWN and Shareholders that PWN has a pipeline of these going forward, all at different stages of their development and the end goal to be able to provide a consistent pipeline of opportunities going forward. I think we have that, we just have to wait for PWN to announce them.

I think we should start to get some updates on where we are at with each one.

Enough from me, I hope this helps, as you can see from the above, we could have an acquisition drop any time and we could have a signing at any time. For that reason, i am a happy shareholder, the share price will take care of itself in my opinion.

As always, DYOR.

Cheers

Mr M.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PWN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $4.981K 625.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 17350566 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 510915 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PWN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.