POW 0.00% 0.8¢ protean energy limited

@pustayo A HDD crash should be easy enough to recover using the...

1. 1,116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1659
    @pustayo A HDD crash should be easy enough to recover using the right software. In regards to the company I think forming a group on SKYPE or other chat software for those who are truly interested in filing a 249D to have the board removed.

I am sick of waiting for the company to release anything of value to its shareholders and to help boost the SP. To see my investment like many other holders drop so much in the time of holding (91% for me) All the time it has been dropping the BoD & staff are still being paid their salaries to do what? I will tell you what! They are being paid to make the company profitable, which is not happening. All it looks to me is a total disregard to holders and the company.
    HDY Chart.jpg

HDD Recovery software
    Disk Drill for Windows;
    Recuva;
    TestDisk and PhotoRec;
    MiniTool Power Data Recovery;
    EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard;
    UnDeleteMyFiles Pro;
    Wise Data Recovery;
    PC Inspector File Recovery.

My comments/posts are based completely on my own experience thoughts and interpretation along with my current financial position at the time.
    Conduct your own due diligence, consult a licensed financial advisor or broker before making any and all investment decisions. As usual all constructive criticism welcomed.Good luck to all that hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.