POW 0.00% 0.8¢ protean energy limited

Morning fellow holders, I finally got a call back from the...

1. 665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1192
    Morning fellow holders,

I finally got a call back from the office yesterday. Here’s my questions and answers received. It’s not complete as I was driving - so:

1. Daejon - still waiting on mining permits before they can progress any further. They still think it’s January 2020 at this stage. Once they have this it’s a decision on how to proceed. Obviously with Vanadium prices where they are at it’s probably not the best time to start “mining” and trying to raise funds. The JV partner though is keen to progress the project when the time is right

2. Batteries - they’re still in the trial phase with the site testing. They’re still developing the technology in the background and any updates/progress will be released accordingly.

The reason for the lack of updates is their trying to conserve funds whilst in a state of flux on both fronts. I’m going to message and ask for an updated top 20 be released so we can see who’s been selling. I’m also going to read through previous announcements to see if there’s anything else which has slipped. I’m happy to compile a list of questions, I have a mobile number I’m keeping in my phone so I don’t need to call the empty office all the time.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.