POW 0.00% 0.8¢ protean energy limited

Your a joke mate ... I wrote it all down on a word document on...

1. 7,263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 728
    Your a joke mate ... I wrote it all down on a word document on my private computer and no I did not back it up and yes I do do what they do more professionally. What are you one of the directors or a comoany rep? are you hiding behind your computer shitty with me that I retracted a potential out for you
    that might help to recover the shareprice?

Or are You just a lazy germ that feeds off others and expects them to work for you? Go an be proactive you go and call them if you want your stupid answers, because that what they were, the answers in my opinion were nonsensical.

You think im happy to lose 50k? No, ill be just as un happy to have to fork out another 20k in legal fees if they were to litegate based on a conversation I had with them which would now not be factual or verbatum.

Go and call them, oh you probably wont get a reply because it took me 4 months of harassment to even tee up a phone call with them which shouldnt happen in a company that I am a shareholder of.

this is why I waste no more of my time on it because I dont have the time to sit around chasing bs wasting my time when I can be using it doing my day job to recoup some losses.

Last edited by pustayo: 26/11/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.