POW 0.00% 0.8¢ protean energy limited

Never bite an apple that looks rotten. You'll certainly...

1. 1,414 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 888
    Never bite an apple that looks rotten. You'll certainly spend more time in the toilet thinking you'll never touch apples again, than you would have spent enjoying it if it tasted good and was only tarnished on the outside.

POW stands for prisoner of war, and in this new energy war many of us have become trapped in Protean.

As a current shareholder I urge all potential shareholders to stay far away from this stock until management can front up to current shareholders with clear communication on current activities, progress reports and the overdue Ann's promised to us months ago.

BOD, you should be absolutely relentlessly ashamed of the job you have done in dealing with us as those that have funded your ongoing lifestyle business, by far the worst shareholder communications I have the embarrassment of holding of any company on my portfolio. I hope that if anyone ever sees the potential of this company, that you are all immediately relieved of your duties and filed into the book of shamed directors for other ASX holders to steer well clear of.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.