POW 0.00% 0.8¢ protean energy limited

I used translator and I guess they have started new...

1. 13 Posts.
    I used translator and I guess they have started new business.
    >>>

About 100,000 pyeong of land in Sinpyeong-ri, Chubu-myeon, Geumsan-gun, which has been devastated by the development of Seoksan over the past two decades is expected to be transformed into a "clean new and renewable energy town."According to the project plan submitted to the Lee Jang-dan Meeting in Chubu-myeon on Tuesday, about 100,000 pyeong of land in Sinpyeong-ri, Chubu-myeon, which has been devastated by the development of Seoksan, will be created as a hydrogen fuel cell power plant and a remaining site for renewable energy.Also included is the plan to build a new renewable energy promotion center next to a project to use renewable energy as a venue for education and promotion.Kim Yoon-ki, CEO of the company, said, "Through the Geumsan Co-Valley Resort Project, we hope that the clean and pleasant residential environment will be returned to residents who have suffered from forest degradation, noise and dust over the past decades, and at the same time expand the supply of urban gas to nearby areas to help improve the quality of life of residents in neighboring areas."According to the project plan, a total of 99MW hydrogen fuel cell power station will be built on the site of the quarry, and hydrogen fuel cell power generation will be developed by separating hydrogen from the city gas. In order to achieve this, the city gas flowing into Yangjeon Samgeori in Geumsan County must be drawn about 15KM to Sinpyeong-ri, the site of the project.According to the plan, 6,900 residents of 2,700 households in Geumseong-myeon, Majeon-ri, Chubu-myeon and Sinpyeong-ri will be able to see the benefits of the city gas supply through the project.In addition, the Geumseong Agricultural Complex and Chubu Agricultural Complex near the city gas pipeline are expected to drastically improve the competitiveness of the industrial complex as the city gas supply is also expected, and have reportedly completed work talks with the local city gas company Jungbu Gas to expand the city gas supply area.The new hydrogen fuel cell power plant in Sinpyeong-ri is the latest generation solid-oxidant fuel cell (SOFC) power plant that has been proven to be safe and pollution-free, not the one that stores hydrogen in a tank for power generation, but the one that has been proven by extracting hydrogen from city gas and using it for power generation.In fact, this method is considered to have been proven to be safe enough for power generation company Namdong Electric Power Co., Ltd. to operate in a new town in Bundang, Gyeonggi Province in 2018 with 8.5MW installed and local governments, including Seoul, to push for the installation in areas near the city center.Currently, Okcheon County in North Chungcheong Province, Jincheon County and Jangheung County in South Jeolla Province are actively attracting hydrogen fuel cell power plants from local governments. In February 2017, the Seoul Metropolitan Government created and sold 11.4 billion won in funds to help ordinary citizens participate in the hydrogen power plant project built by the Seoul Metropolitan Government."A total of 750 billion won of the project will be invested in Geumsan-gun, 450 permanent employees, 13,500 jobs will be created annually during the construction period, and we expect it to be a major turning point in revitalizing the local economy, including securing billions of dollars in annual local tax revenues and increasing the supply of gas to the city," a company official said.In particular, the company said it will make all-out efforts to stop the mine development of the related company as the Vanadium mine development, which has been promoted by the related company Korea Barnadium, is highly feared to cause environmental pollution by local residents.The company said it will communicate with local residents in an open manner and gather opinions so that it can become a mecca for eco-friendly regeneration projects that represent the Republic of Korea.Meanwhile, an official from Geumsan County said, "We expect the change to a new and renewable energy town in an area opposed by residents due to the Korea Banadium mining project will help develop the region," but added, "The public opinion of the residents is important."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.