RXL 2.86% 17.0¢ rox resources limited

Cheers M0ngy for sharing that information with us.Mods should...

1. 367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 173
    Cheers M0ngy for sharing that information with us.

Mods should have more common sense and not be dissuaded by so called seditionists with their hidden agendas. It goes without saying that Alex Passmore reads these threads, therefore, any use of his name or company in association with false or misleading representations would have brought legal retribution, besides, you have documented your conversations with him on a number of previous occasions without drawing any adverse attention..... why has it happened this time I ask???

In commenting on content, it underpins what most holders would have gleaned from reading the detail of past announcements, satisfying themselves of the mining potential we are sitting on. Your mention that AP was surprised by the large share price fall would also echo in the thoughts of many analysts having researched the stock. However, on the surface at least, it appears to be principally retail driven with only 4% of the shares changing hands over the past 3 trading days i.e. holders of 96% of the shares haven't succumbed to herd mentality.

I'm curious with the mention again of a rather comfortable talking relationship with Ramelius. Can't help but feel there is more to it than meets the eye, perhaps a story with the flag "to be continued' is worth noting.

On the raising of capital front, I feel our share price dip has placed a temporary barrier in front of the raising of capital, with AP rightly suggesting to defer for as long as possible whilst we await release of inevitable 'Hot" news to drive the share price higher.

As you made no mention of the Nickel monetisation, I would take that as an indication we are in confidential discussions with an interested party, which by now must be close to putting pen to paper on a deal. That alone, would be sufficient to reinvigorate our share price to the satisfaction of most holders.

Well done m0ngy and thanks again for your contribution.
    Last edited by stockhunter: 19/01/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $62.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 17.0¢ $32.91K 188.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 289156 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 151267 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
17.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 2.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 17.0¢ 64206
Last updated 15.16pm 03/05/2024 ?
RXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.