RXL 3.85% 13.5¢ rox resources limited

Firstly I would like to thank you for your valued contributions...

1. 100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    Firstly I would like to thank you for your valued contributions to this forum as they are detailed, have substance and are well balanced. I do however think it is time that RXL Management ceased these informal communications and use regular formal ASX announcements to keep shareholders up to date with company activities. This ensures that factual information can be assessed and discussed in forums like Hotcopper and hopefully diminishes the conjecture plaguing these threads. Investor Presentations, Shareholder news letters, Videos etc are also useful in keeping shareholders informed as to company progress.

In addition timely, thorough, quality Quarterly and Annual Reports (being mandatory) provide a historical record and overall perspective of company activities. It is however essential that the company provide shareholders, as part of the above reporting, with a clear breakdown of planned work activities that can then be compared/contrasted with what was actually done. Obviously all other material positive or negative outcomes need to be released to the market as and when they occur to ensure a fair and informed market.

I know this all basic stuff but if done well should provide shareholders with the information they need to make informed decisions about their investments. To date the piecemeal information being provided by this company causes more confusion than clarity and more questions than answers. It is not unreasonable for shareholders to expect timely and good quality information and where this is not provided we end up where we are now. This of course creates food for all the conspiracy theories.

Any further conversations with management should reinforce the above

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $54.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $101.7K 778.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 62542 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 558527 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.50pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.