AD8 is niche product, no competitors...should have been 15$ by...

1. AJ7
    15,693 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1142
    AD8 is niche product, no competitors...should have been 15$ by now if no Covid...there was time I used to wish that I would be able to buy AD8 at 8$ then there was time I bought it 3.6$, 4.34$ & 5$...traded this a lot for 2$ or 3$...Last I bought was 5.03$ and sold at 6.7$...but didn’t think it could go back to 9$ in three months...never lost a bet against AD8.

CIM I shorted at 23.5$ on the last Announcement when it missed target...covered same day at 21.8$ I guess...I like the chart, very long & strong support at these levels..have been watching for a month now to enter at 19.5$...should give 5$ in next 6 months. UGL & CPB contractors are my customer so don’t see them going bust. Last year CIM was loss maker, this year the made profit but lost rev target..next year they already have won contract to meet the Rev guidance...it is just a low liquidity stock so Shorters can manipulate it too easy.

Today RBA Annoucement didnt well receive and because CIM group is importers of goods so probably market is factoring weaker AUD

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.