OCV octaviar limited

discussion, page-28

1. 1,717 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Hi Jadel, I received it by e-mail, it was posted on the OCV website on the 15th of April. Someone also posted it on here. The big question is, does the PIF fund own enough assets (if it is wound up) after debt has been repaid, to cover the original capital invested or will the unit price be worth less than $1.00? Also if it is wound up, will the money recovered be paid back to holders equally at the same time or only when redemptons are due? (Does that make sense?) I have been trying to talk to someone, ANYONE, from OCV but it is like they have all been gagged!!!! Perhaps they cannot even contemplate a buyer or any other deal for the PIF fund because they can't get their hands on it until such times as monies have been re paid to the Royal Bank of Scotland (who is reputedly struggling and need to raise $10 billion from shareholders).Lack of transparency is very frustrating!! Perhaps beermoney can give us the name of an expert financial adviser,(we don't want an amateur,LOL)meanwhile all the funds,LLA, GEO,PIF, OCV and the NZ part of OCV all remain in suspension. Absoltutely disgracefull. Seamisty

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.