OCV octaviar limited

what i have been reading on this thread is hope mixed in with...

1. 3 Posts.
    what i have been reading on this thread is hope mixed in with total misinformation.

the new directors are not the silver bullet for the business which is left,rather they are now custodians of the mess and will as they see fit put the best spin on what is left and cane those who went before.

a poster pointed out where would they find an auditor to sign off on the accounts and this is the most important point,is the business viable as a going concern?

conjecture here whether well intentioned or not that is,posters who are now in limbo land and sitting on potentially huge losses are putting the best spin (the kindest way of saying it)on the situation yet the simple fact remains no one knows until the now rebadged OCV present the facts to the market.

OCV is a mess,the delay since its trading halt and suspension from trading is clear testimony to this.

What can be salvaged from the mess is the great unknown and to be utterly blunt i wouldn't be taking any information from here or elsewhere as fact until OCV release just what is happening and what is likely moving forward.

The market has a strange way of dealing with amateurs and some of the opinions expressed on here are not only by amateurs but far worse,those who are and think they are not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.