M4M 0.00% 2.8¢ macro metals limited

Discussions taking place

1. 3,958 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 492
    So there is a summit going on at the moment involving the World Bank, PWC, and the Nigerian government regarding the mining industry and the post-COVID environment.

As a reminder the World Bank and PWC were both named in the last newsletter as entities we are working/engaging with.

Kogi is getting a mention in this article and I would be very surprised if we are not being represented there as all the key players that are required to advance our project forward are getting together as we speak.

I wonder whether at the end of this we go into TH and get that long awaited funding.

Exciting times!

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/06/post-covid-19-world-bank-pwc-others-task-fg-on-galvanizing-mining-sector-to-cushion-economic-shocks/

On the part of Professor Bolaji Hassan of the Nigerian Institute of Mining and Geosciences, NIMG, Jos, developing the steel sub-sector will create an enabling ground during the post-COVID -19 era for the mining industry to develop as desired and expected, but without it will be difficult for that to happen.
    Hassan further stated that the development of Itakpe iron ore has become very imperative in view of the present realities, and pointed out that it has become absolutely necessary for the Ministry to engage the National Steel Resources Development Agency, NSRDA, to come on board for the development of iron ore.
    In his opinion based on present economic situation and reality, the by Federal Government move to resuscitate and revamp Ajaokuta Steel Company is a step in the right direction.
    However, he said Ajaokuta Steel Company cannot develop without iron ore and steel of which Nigeria has in Itakpe and the Agbaja Cast Steel in Kogi State.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M4M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $100.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.8¢ $264.2K 9.316M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 825132 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 23000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
M4M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.