PDY 0.00% 0.7¢ padbury mining limited

Back on subject, I find it fascinating that Barnetts "admission"...

1. 2,651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 482
    Back on subject, I find it fascinating that Barnetts "admission" that his staff had met with PDY 7 times over 14 months is viewed as some kind of victorious revelation.

If they had met that many times and still not been considered of enough importance to meet the premier personally, obviously it demonstrates their opinion of the "proposal".
    Be assured Barnetts staff do plenty of due dilligence before progressing anyone to holding personal meetings with the premier.

Barnett said he never met with PDY - seems correct to me
    Was he made aware of the PDY proposal - well it would seem so, he even readily admitted in his own words -
    "It seems to me that there is little substance behind Padbury"......."I haven't met with them -
    I dont intend to"........."I don't believe it's realistic - simple as that". Quoted from The
    Australian April 24.

The government are under no compulsion to allow whoever thinks they "have a goer" to take on a massive project on state owned land at the risk of it falling apart, and it fell apart pretty quickly from my recollection.

Why did it fall apart again? no one yet seems to be able to offer a reasonable explanation to that one?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.