PEN 2.50% 10.3¢ peninsula energy limited

Trees havent been watching the trades the last few days but have...

1. akq
    3,592 Posts.
    Trees havent been watching the trades the last few days but have noted the slight increase in volume,whilst not of any significance you would have to think that some of this increase is being accumulated.I dont have access to individual parcels on the bid and sell stack but have noted the 5m seller of the PENOAS has been steadily moving away from the top of the queue so much so that today he has gone from 2.5c to 4.5c.You would think that if it was a long termer who finally decided enough is enough it would have stayed in reach,on this point although we dont have a top20 list for options holders my theory is that these unbuyable(English is my native tongue but its the Black Country version so unbuyable is a real word) options may have been acquired in the last CR.We all know why they suddenly appeared for sale just before the PFS.of course i could be talking a load of.......and am just as frustrated as the next man(excluding Chalea,Depthtrader etc etc)The really irritating/worrying thing is that PEN could easily be taken over for a song after waiting so long

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.3¢
Change
0.003(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $318.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $94.44K 927.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
84 7566192 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 2341826 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.25am 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.