FML 3.57% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

PintohooGood Evening from the uKI have been reading your posts...

1. 44 Posts.
    Pintohoo
    Good Evening from the uK
    I have been reading your posts recently including the one just posted - there seems to be a more subdued feel about FML after your discussion.
    I am a firm believer in Focus as any producer will do extremely well as the economic fundamentals get worse for the world economies and with war fast approaching with Iran (in my opinion) gold has only one way to go -up - so for Focus this can only be positive.
    There has also been a lot of discussion about a possible takeover - well the Stone holding is not there by accident and no doubt will be built on as things go forward - the Chinese have great patience and that is what we as investors in this company also require - patience.
    Mining stocks are notorius as being difficult investments because things dont happen overnight as far too many holders require these days.
    In my view concentrate on what is happening in the world economically and say to yourself how will this affect the gold price - what will Focus be when the gold price is over $2,000 I wonder !
    The management are fully aware of what is happening and doing their best to take advantage and move the company to success for all concerned - as with most things in life it is TIME that is the enemy and hence my mentioning patience and controlling one's emotions.
    IF 200,000 or anywhere near is achieved then we as investors will have very little to worry about - any takeover will come when fate decides - there are many more producers to invest in in the evnt that happens.
    Happy new Year to all and may it be kind to us as I firmly believe we are all going to need it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $38.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.5¢ $54 400

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 52054 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 2100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.52pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.