AWO 8.33% 2.6¢ ardent resources ltd

Discussions

1. 2,145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    Been eyeing this company for some time but was abit hesitant on the entry  as it was likely to fall until the consolidation settled. I'm in as of Thursday and I'm holding out ST for atleast a few weeks or likely  longer depending on what updates the  company will provide.

Currently sitting on a diluted MC of about 13.8m excluding performance shares which is peanuts compared to fellow tech RTOs in the recent year.

The company appears to have a diversified model with multiple products and revenue streams both  currently available and with many products in development and approaching launch..

Plenty of catalyst including updates/progress for the following slides :

They seem to have a savvy distributions team and constantly  introducing new partners  for  a wider distribution network.

I am particularly interested in the 3rd slide of this image where they are looking to release some of their IOT home solutions  around this time.

In the last update  their viper watch sold 6000 units as opposed to the forecasted 2500 units.  It was apparently sold out in coles  in a short period of time. Expecting the selfie drone and other watches to hit the market soon to. Selfie drone if I read correctly in previous announcements   can be upto 4 times cheaper than current competitor offerings.

Imo keep In mind once these catalysts and updates start rolling in..   I can't see why it can't be pumped upto it's previous highs or at least 5c on a post consolidated basis.

Goodluck
    Last edited by Jnnl: 26/03/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AWO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.