AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

disgrace management, page-11

1. 3,072 Posts.
    "Directors buying yesterday too - confidence IMO."

That would tell you that any price sensitive announce will not be soon. i.e. Lab testing results.

Just pointing it out.'

just pointing it out! Hilarious. You are even willing to seriously try and suggest that MNM directors buying hundreds of thousands of shares on market yesterday (at 20c) is a negative... Either you work for a broker and are trying to accumulate by working over the ST weak hands in MNM by hitting their stop losses, or, more likely, you are just a hard core greenie opposed to any form of industrial progress at all, even in areas like the LV with looming high unemployment.

I have bad news for you Frank - a Liberal Government is in control in Victoria, and will be for all the time MNM need to implement their plan to grab hold of a vast chunk of the brown gold they have targeted in the LV and beyond.

What do you really think Ted Bailieu and his Cabinet are going to say when global scale businesses such as exergen's owners TATA, Itochu, Sedman & Thiess look to invest billions of dollars in Victoria? An investment which will pump billions more in mining royalties into the Victorian Treasury, and create jobs in the LV area for the next 50 years?

And, don't forget. that multi billion dollar business involves a revolutionary clean coal process that can unlock the huge potential of Victoria's 65 billion tonnes + of otherwise virtually useless brown coal and go towards meeting carbon emissions targets in the process?

The answer - the Victorian Liberal Government will fall over themselves to get exergen/mnm into the brown coal business. Why do you think the Age is all over it today? Because, Frank, it is going to become quite a story over the next 12 months.

So my advice to you is to get all your dreadlocked mates to slip out of their koala suits, stop rattling their greenpeace coin tins in Bourke St Mall, and get ready to chain themselves to some bulldozers in the LV, because neither you, nor the downramping menagerie that have kindly joined us this week, have even the slightest chance of stopping it from happening.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.