IPR 0.00% 4.1¢ ipernica limited

disgrace, page-15

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Tokyo, long time no hear on this thread. High risk stock this one . But what surprises me is that those who vocally tear it apart still hold their shares. I cant figure that. Bacci has been running it into the ground for ages but wont sell the stock. I believe it is a very risky stock but I bought very cheap and as I am not risk averse like you I want to buy more. Ive been waiting for a bit of a dump by those who say the company is a dead loss to try and get them as cheaply as possible. They wont dump though but they sure keep running the stock down.

It is very high risk in strategic implementation of Nearmap but as I see it as a more long term thing I dont really care what happens to the sp short term. Correction I would prefer to buy at as low a price as possible.

Those that dont have any belief whatsover in the company why do they stay on the register particularly as bacci feels the money could be burnt out in the near future and then cant give the shares away. But still they hang on. Can you make any sense of it Tokyo cos I cant. They also seem to get all upset that someone who is willing to take the risk and buy the stock should talk about its potential. Thats a bit strange in my books. I hang in their because I believe they have a chance of turning Nearmap into something worthwhile. The detractors however are there for I know not what reason. Its got me baffled. Something doesnt gel. Pinto I wonder whether any of the detractors sold into the 10 to 12c and if not I wonder why not given their extreme negativity.

A very high risk stock definitely not for the risk averse.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.