IPR 0.00% 4.1¢ ipernica limited

disgrace, page-16

1. 85,803 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Hi eagle,

Crystalizing a loss is a dammed hard thing to do for all but very successful traders and sometimes investors. So I can understand people getting stuck underwater with a share and suffering distress, then verbalizing. When you add in constant disappointments, perceived or real it just makes it harder.

Sometimes I say things like 'one should get out if you don't like a company and or its prospects'- of course that is true - but it isn't easy to do.

it is also not easy when one is in that position to see clearly - in fact, I would say almost impossible - so I do have sympathy, even if I don't express it always.

So, I try and do my bit by calling it how I truly see it - even if I am in the market to buy, I never downramp ipr because I think it is a good thing - a very good thing.

I 'do not think' ipr is a high risk stock - now I might be either dumb or different in my thinking - and I do not like people putting crud on any of the companies I am part of (ref. to some disgruntled and certainly ref. to downrampers - who I dislike intensely) - but that being said, I am prepared to let the figures wash through - I think things are fine with ipr, as I have stated many times.

I am happy to wait for ipr until we get an accurate forecast (for Nearmap). Some of us want more reassurance - and as much as I think ?? why do you need it, just count the maps and look CLOSELY at the figures and THINK it thru - well, I realise that I am in a better position than a lot and not under that emotional bit from being underwater badly.

For our friends who want a bit more reassurance - I have suggested many times ------------- we all own this company and have a clear right to ring up and say hello, what is happening
    my advice to anyone worried is - pick up the damm phone and ask.
    My experience has been that the company is more than happy to tell what is happening - and I guess if enough people start ringing then the management will get the message that the natives are not really overjoyed with being in the dark - and that an illumination might help quell some nerves.

And I say again - every single thing that the company has told me has been correct - every single thing. There have been no unpleasant surprises at all. Hence, I think we are on target, on track, and on time.
    I think a guidance will tell the story, but we might have to wait for confession season to get it - and even then we will probably only get what has been and will have to wait for end of year results before we get a forecast ----- although I might be wrong on that.

I decided today that I probably will boot my position up. I will have to release some funds from other investments, so it will take a few weeks I guess - pity, I should have decided when that 1.5m seller was around a few weeks back - that bit would have helped a bit without making any waves.
    arrh well.

Have a good afternoon eagle (and be kind to our friends :) - lest you end up like me :)

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.