IPR 0.00% 4.1¢ ipernica limited

disgrace, page-18

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi Bacci thank you for that post. It provides me with a better understanding of where you are coming from. It is clear you actually are and intend to be a long term holder of the stock expecting the assertion business whilst risky to provide reward into the future. If you seriously wanted out it would not make sense to run it down before you got out.You have a differing view on Nearmap and its impact on Ipernica whereas I see Nearmap as a great hope for regular income pending the assertion wins that may come at some future date. I have said all along that there are risks in the implementation/marketing strategy and success will depend on the clout and professionalism of the people involved.

I guess the only point I can make in respect to Nearmap is that it has happened. It is now basically the key asset and focus of Ipernica. Whether one is in favour or against is really irrelevant, it is there and any shareholder will be hoping Ipernicas intentions are successful with it. Pintohoo is right in saying it would be more productive for shareholders to communicate directly with the key players in Ipernica and if need be vent to them.

In terms of implementation strategy I do understand the significant risks and whether I make a lot of money on this venture will depend on the progressive results. If the cash burn continues at the same rate over the next 12 months then we will be in serious strife. If on the other hand licence revenues ramp up to stem the bleed then we could be on a winner. I dont know what the outcome will be but its good that key management hold shares and this well be an incentive to successfully execute the Nearmap marketing. If it works great if not Im out for what I can get. The next 6months should provide me with a clearer picture. I do have confidence in GG as CEO but there are other players in the mix and I dont know their capabilities.

Cheers and I sincerely hope things turn for the better for you but it is risky business.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.