IPR 0.00% 4.1¢ ipernica limited

disgrace, page-20

1. 988 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Eagle888 you wrote:

"Pintohoo is right in saying it would be more productive for shareholders to communicate directly with the key players in Ipernica and if need be vent to them."

HC provides a forum where interested parties (shareholders, latent shareholders as well as disaffected shareholders) can voice their opinions, consequently one is going to find positive and negative comments on all stocks.

I can understand negatives comments are a concern and that they could be conveyed directly to the company, however I'm sure the managing director has more important things to do with his time than responding to individual shareholders.

I'm fairly confident HotCopper is a recognised and well known forum and is reviewed by both management and punters. So without interrupting management's time by communicating directly, I am confident venting one's spleen on HC is an efficient and effective means of getting one's message across.

Whether management take our concerns seriously is another matter (in some forums it would be difficult) but in Ipernica's case I believe they do.

Cheers
    mrdin

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.