IPR 0.00% 4.1¢ ipernica limited

disgrace, page-22

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi bacci I think the key directores including thr Chairman basically saved the company from extinction some years ago when they provided some millions to the cash strapped company through a convertible note issue. Even with that cash eventually things wre looking grim and if the notes had to be paid out it could have been all over. my research indicates they opted to convert the notes to shares and those shares languished for a long time after that. They put serious money into the company imo at a critical time. Frankly I do not see any benefit to constantly bagging management. I have done it on ocassions in respect to a number of companies but having made my point in discussion I dont keep doing it. It serves no productive purpose to do so. Threads such as this one and others I have seen in the past basically is shareholders shooting their own foot.

Its a bit like say having a management that comes out publicly and says to the market this company is basically stuffed. If they did it we would be in uproar yet we believe somehow its sensible to say the same thing and we own the company. If shareholder sentiment is that low expect that to wash off onto all others who read it and expect the sp to sink. It doesnt worry me because I dont trade this stock, Im in it for the longer term as a highly speculative play. Mind you if I dumped my shares I would still be happy as I am still in considerable profit. I dont do it because should nearmap and/or major assertion come off I may make it big time. I figure that given my average price the worst outcome for me even if the wheels fall off is to break even. I am willing to take the high risk of losing my profit margin.

The problem with all this constant negativity about ones own company is that some small shareholders may need the cash and have to sell and the negative sentiment helps kill their chances of getting a better return. And all this negativity at a time when the companies prospects appear to be promising.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.