IPR 0.00% 4.1¢ ipernica limited

disgrace, page-8

1. 84,223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    morning,

I agree with you mrdin - a fluffy brr bit would be nice.

Personally I think the $1m+ contracts will be thin - after all, how many of them would be in Aust??

I can't see how the figures tell us much at all really, because of the timing thing. If anything, I am pretty happy with them.

I am also not concerned about outgoings - as far as I can see it just confirmed what I knew already and was in line with what management told me -------- everything I have been told has been bulletproof - so at this stage I have no concern about running out of cash. Income will catch up with outgoings and pass it, making us cash positive - the plan is still as far as I know for this to happen without raising/diluting. If it doesn't pan out that way, I will look at it then, but from what I suspect - if we did need more cash, it wouldn't be much.

Thanks to resoal for telling about the 50 day thing - I didn't know that - on first thoughts it sounds like a good idea.

bacci thinks I am consistently positive (or something like that) - well, I just don't see how things have gone unexpected - like I said before - ask me when the half is released - then we will have some decent figures and I hope like hell a forecast

then, my friend bacci, I will be reevaluating - and I will call it as I see it.

I have to say that if management feel that they have to wait until the half to give us a CLEAR picture of where we are going rather than give us a picture NOW that is a bit wishywashy -- then I would rather wait for surety.

It's like looking at a sp on a weekly basis rather than on a daily basis ----- if you want the real picture, look at a longer term.

Nearmap has only been in existence just before xmas last - and only a few days before shutdown,
    we spent january training a sales team and I guess they hit the ground somewhat effectively in Feb ------ what could we have expected that we didn't get???

Yeh, I know, the company to tell us how things are doin? - ok if that's what we want then somebody ring them and ask for an update - I am not going to do it. I will be talking to them in a month or 2 and will pass on what I get then.
    Like i said, a fluffy pr bit would be nice, but really, only to make us feel good.

I do think that we will be entitled to a company or earnings update before half release - legally. I hope so anyway.

I am not going to speculate on sp - it is 10c and I think it is the equal best 10c punt I can see on the market (in fact I do it a disrespect to call it a punt) - I have absolutely NO confidence that the market is able to value things accurately and if I could fund more at 10c I would, if we drop below on no news and I still feel the same I will probably force some money from somewhere to increase position - I think it is that good.

That being said - if one wanted to pick up 1m on market right now - you would have to pay up to 18 or so for them - the only time you could have got a reasonable number cheap was a few weeks back from memory when a seller was around for apx. 1.5m at around ?? 11ish I think - and he/she didn't last long - they just disappeared in a few days into the ether??

So, she is a slow build if you want any quantity.

Have a good day Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.