GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

disgrace, page-13

1. 199 Posts.
    ... yes you are right Slick ... that announcement was all regurgitated spin ... they are even copying the same tack as they did with Fausse Point viz. the drilling is challenging/complex so we are just making sure we do more research on it and get things right just before we start drilling ... lol yea right ... typical delay tactics because he hasn't done anything for the last 3 months ... does Steve Graves really think people are going to fall for that one ... AGAIN ...

.. as far as JV goes ... you said "They desperately need a JV but my fear is what JV partner would take up with this mob?" ... well I know just the right people ... they are called Dodgy Brothers Inc. ... they are a perfect fit to Steve Graves' profile ... only deal with dodgy people to get the job done ... eg. his JV's so far ... deal with bankrupt (Padre), deal with JV who has no $$ (VIL), deal with an operator who forgets to secure equipment after a day's work causing blowouts and who keeps getting drill bits stuck (Mantle operator with JV GGE who have no money anyway) .... need I go on??

... I still maintain ... Steve Graves' poor management is indefensible ... the fact that he once did something with OP in a previous lifetime is simply no defense ... it was a different team, different circumstances and a lucky one-off ... you cannot ignore his track record for the past 3 years which is obviously more appropriate ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.