FSN fusion resources limited

Rumbai12,I don't think management can really have any...

1. 262 Posts.
    Rumbai12,

I don't think management can really have any justification for the crap deal they handed shareholders

Ok so you say there is a liquidity problam. My suggestion was to sell the assets for $10million. With the remaining cashin the bank account this adds to roughly 50cents. Well lets take 45cents to be conservative. Then dissolve the company giving all shareholders 45cents back

Now if someone like your self thinks PDN is worth $4 short term then you can use your payout to buy PDN on market and see what happens.

There are always the pros and cons to a deal. However in this one I do not see the pros...

Bet you there is a back hand offer for FSN management by PDN. Bunch of crooks I tell you. I live in WA and let me be frank with you- many directors of small listed companies do not have any talent nor skill...they raise cah to give themselves a high lifestyle and a phenomenal salary. Would not suprise me if they are paid a handsome salary and options in PDN to look after the projects of FSN after this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.