Well thats it for me in terms of voting intent! I have...

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Well thats it for me in terms of voting intent!

I have previously posted that any Party who has a policy
    of privatising our National broadcaster wont get my vote.

Even though I don’t believe the coalition will privatise
    I wont support a Party that has a majority policy agenda
    to hand the ABC to the media moguls who will ultimately
    demolish it in the interests of their profit margins.
    You never know, the majority of Liberals that voted for it
    may succeed in their aim and that would be a tragedy,
    particularly for rural and regional Australia.

I voted Liberal at the last election but its back to Labor for
    me at the next.

"Liberal Party members vote to privatise ABC and move Australia's Israel embassy to Jerusalem

By political reporter Jane Norman
    Updated 29 minutes ago
    Liberal Party members have called on the Turnbull Government to move Australia's embassy in Israel to Jerusalem, and privatise the ABC, highlighting a gulf between the rank-and-file and the MPs who represent them.
    More than 100 MPs and members are in Sydney for the Liberal Party's annual federal council which is expected to be the last before the next federal election.
    The council has this morning endorsed a motion moved by the Victorian division calling on the Turnbull Government to follow the US and move Australia's embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.
    Foreign Minister Julie Bishop told the conference she could understand the sentiment but declared Australia would not be moving its embassy to Jerusalem.
    However, Ms Bishop’s intervention failed to convince the majority of the members and the motion passed 43 votes to 37."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-06-...ivatise-abc-move-embassy-to-jerusalem/9877524
    Last edited by eagle888: 16/06/18

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.