YAM yamarna goldfields limited

disgraceful rubbish, page-7

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    re: disgraceful rubbish...lol...buy signal Chipperbill...

LOL...Thanks for the buy signal.

Very suspicious posting from you lately...you seem to come out of left field on occassion, suddenly supporting a negative view on a particular stock, usually with several other less than credible posters.

Last time you came out with a similar recommendation, it was for BTV on 8th August when they were 4.6c, and at the crossroads of staging a breakout...on that day they did in fact stage a breakout, finishing at 5.1c and subsequently rallying to as high as 6.6c in following days.

I like your timing.

YAM is in a very similar position today as what BTV was then...it has happened a lot quicker, but due to the heavy volumes involved, the pattern still applies...we have seen a rally...we have seen a retrace...and now the market appears poised for yet another rally.

As I have suggested previously, the maths suggests that selling at current levels is very close to over...the relatively small retrace (in percentage terms) also supports this point.

As I see it, the important level now is 1.6c...with any close over this number pointing to a short term test of the 2c level...after which, targets with a '3' in front are not out of the question.

It may not happen, but the trading patterns suggest there is a very good chance that a rally may ensue near term.

When it appears the 1.6c has been broken, watch as the fence sitters rush to buy shares.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YAM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.