YAM yamarna goldfields limited

re: disgraceful rubbish -no!! Alecfra,just to clarify your...

1. 5,867 Posts.
    re: disgraceful rubbish -no!! Alecfra,

just to clarify your Gippsland Minerals analogy, (as Jim Say was a good friend of mine who passed away a few years ago),
    the Harrietville 'hot rocks' were identified by Jim holding a geiger counter out of the window of his four wheel drive and the story is well written by Trevor Sykes in the Money Miners.

Where the analogy falls down is that Jim was not specifically out to mine the market for a uranium story-he played around with his geiger counter quite frequently.

Of more importance-he did not sell a share.(Yes ,he should have but Jim at various stages owned Walhalla, the Dempsey and numerous other deposits without ramping them for the purpose of deceiving the public!) As one magistrate said about Jim ,after he ran into the back of a parked police car outside the Wellington Hotel in Flinders whilst under the influence-on the second seperate occassion would you believe- he is a man of limited intelligence! (Well he was when he was p!ssed!)

If you believe the YAM story, there is a group of pixies at the bottom of my garden and they are not related to Chris Skase!LOL

Cheers,TAS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YAM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.