disgraceful story from nursing home

1. 328 Posts.
    If this is true, the nursing home should be closed forthwith......or at least provide the poor guy with some kind of relief!

An Arab-American family was considering putting their grandfather into a nursing home. All the Muslim facilities were completely full, so they ended up putting him into a Jewish home.

After a few weeks in the Jewish facility, the family comes to visit grandpa.

"How do you like it here?" asks the grandson

It's wonderful! Everyone here is so courteous and respectful," says grandpa.

"We're so happy for you. We were worried that this may not be the right place for you."

"Let me tell you about how wonderfully they treat the residents here," grandpa says with a big smile.

"There's a musician here -- he's 85-years old. He hasn't played his violin in 20 years, and yet everyone still calls him 'Maestro'!

And there's an old physician here. He hasn't practiced medicine for more that 25 years and yet everyone offers their respect, they still call him 'Doctor'!

And me, I haven't had sex for 30 years and yet, you know what, they still call me "the f*ucking Arab!"

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.