CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

Peter 111 said "P.S. Poor old Flying Doc's probably a Kamikaze...

1. 500 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Peter 111 said "P.S. Poor old Flying Doc's probably a Kamikaze pilot by now lol"

strange sense of humor there Peter.111 No I havent become a kamikaze but I am certainly not flying much these days, with my wealth taking a significant haircut thanks to tony Sage amongst others. On the bright side, I dont have any problems living with myself, because although I did invest heavily in this, I always saw it as high risk, and was NEVER one of the cheerleaders like yourself, who promoted this stock and the miraculous Mr Sage ad nauseum.
    I am totally disgusted with the appalling decisions of Sage, his bubris and his hide in wanting a bonus now to getting the company back to 29 cents ( I paid about 53) not to mention the million dollar bonus he paid himself last year. Until Australia has a fair dinkum market regulator, that ensure companies are run for the interest of shareholders and not greedy directors, I wont be investing in the ASX again. now just trying to time my exit from cfe to minimise the losses. Meanwhile Mr Sages apparent next big deal is to land David Beckam at Perth Glory....I hope he appreciates my contribution.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.