CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

disgraceful, page-49

1. 428 Posts.
    Hi Doc,

Just making the point that you were unhappy before with the state of play, so you're likely to be furious now. 'Tis all.

BTW, I was never one of the "cheerleaders". Tony Sage was always in it for Tony Sage. When I did hold, I posted that CFE was undervalued as a sum of the parts, with the caveat Marampa was sold. I still feel it was at the time. Pity about the first IPO debacle.

I also posted the negatives as I saw them. As one example, when CFE took over Mayoko (DML), I thought it was a coup. When it was sold for next to nothing a few short months later with no value adding, I was right royally peeved and posted long and hard about it until I was told to stick a sock in it. That project was ultimately sold for a fortune and by memory, the directors had been gifted some very cheap options as well.

BTW, when the SP dipped below 20c the other day, I thought CFE was again very cheap, regardless of other issues. If my funds weren't tied up elsewhere, I'd be in like Flynn, as I expect the SP to go for a run just on an IPO being announced and higher still if it comes off next quarter. Buy in gloom and all that. It's all about timing with CFE. Kudos to those with the ticker to buy at 19c the other day. They'd be sitting on a lazy 26% profit. At the moment, I just keep tabs on CFE for a mate of mine.

As far as you're intention not to invest in the ASX again, it's hard to avoid as far as I can see. Any managed super has an ASX component, property may have peaked, not much return on fixed interest and there's no doubt at least as many cowboys on the international markets. Unless an investor has some specific expertise in art or whatever, it's hard to find too many better alternatives.

All the best, Peter

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.