M7T 1.52% 67.0¢ mach7 technologies limited

I miss the good old days when the share price was mindlessly...

1. 104 Posts.
    I miss the good old days when the share price was mindlessly floating around 5cents for about eternity, waiting patiently for some good news and financials to demonstrate how undervalued this stock actually is, frustrated that every time it looked like it would hit 6cents, some numb nuts shareholder, ex-director or partner with 'gifted' shares would drive that sucker right back down to 5cents again ......

..... I really miss those days.

Still, good to know that some things never change, like the really really really poor communication from management.

Share Price Communications 101:

- Update the market and shareholders regularly, with good punchy updates and links to detail if needed
    - Focus on substantial news related to revenue growth or future revenue growth (not just publications of awards won or who thinks you are hot or not).
    - Highlight new work and deals coming up in the pipe line
    - Celebrate all significant wins and milestones with the market.
    - Build market/shareholder confidence in your leadership team, provide regular CEO updates, what the current quarterly focus and targets are, demonstrate that the company strategy is running according to plan. .......

..... hang on .... there is a PLAN right? ......... right?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M7T (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
67.0¢
Change
0.010(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $161.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
66.0¢ 67.0¢ 65.0¢ $175.3K 264.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1817 66.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
67.0¢ 2 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
M7T (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.