EMS 0.00% 2.6¢ eastern metals limited

Firstly the disgraceful PAP failure, and managements abject lack...

1. 1,455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Firstly the disgraceful PAP failure, and managements abject lack of professionalism/ duty of care, in failing to act sooner, as it was apparent (to shareholders at least) that they had entrusted their main project to some tin pot contractor, with neither the means or expertise, and yet this bunch of tired old men couldn,t, or wouldn,t recognise that simple fact, instead, hiding their collective heads in the sand as their shareholders crashed and burned, whilst at the same time making some feeble muttering sounds as to progress, when they knew full well the situation, as far as slander goes, this bunch deserve to be removed, just ask the shareholders who held over 60c, go on, ask them their opinion.
    The market is patently disinterested in anything this bunch utter now, the only thing that the market is interested in, is fact, not fiction, show it some real income, not accounting profits in some obscure mates rates deal, in a similarly obscure company(which btw., they are now down some 25%) and the market might listen, not before, and certainly not me, I have seen and heard enough rubbish already to last me a lifetime

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.955M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 26923 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 145535 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.00am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.