AUZ 6.25% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Yes fair call and I don’t doubt your knowledge and feel for the...

1. 938 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 419
    Yes fair call and I don’t doubt your knowledge and feel for the industry at all. Although your info has prob cost me a few dollars on my trading parcel as I have stuck in this a little long at different times due to your insight and info and then the Co has let me down again Lol.
    I had been down on the Co and not liking there management from previous balls ups and the suspect July bfs delay but was willing to give benefit of the doubt as we headed into the end of sept and hopefully good bfs.
    Unfortunately what’s unfolded I can’t stomach for lots of reasons and imo they are still just buying time and truly have let holders down badly.
    I’m not gunna sugar coat it, this thing looks lousy at present especially if bfs is delayed further or is average or inconclusive as Bergen will just drive this into the ground.
    Who knows what the end game is the Co has some good potential prodpects but how much time is required and how much cost and dillution will need to be absorbed on the way and how this plays out for shareholders is anyone’s guess atm.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $10.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $7.069K 988.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 11334814 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 981944 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.