Dont normally get on the soap box here butI saw the news...

1. OMS
    7,125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Dont normally get on the soap box here but
    I saw the news highlights today on the Channel 10 news, an to be honest, that protest that Tony attended made me feel sick.
    Think about it, the our next potential PM is giving audience to One nation, a gun lobby, an anti-Semitic group, and the most extreme and disrespectful minority of our society.

Is this what it has come too? our alternative government associating themselves with this extreme minority element of Australia rather then the mainstream right?

Tony had some respect from me previously and now has none. asked point blank to disassociate himself with the B!^ch sign that was in the background of the entirety of his speech - no response. He should have more respect for the office which he one day wishes to hold.

Is he happy to be courting and counting on the support of a group of anti-Semites in the crowd?

Is he happy to allign himself with One Nation extremists that were amongst the crowd?

Is this the support the Liberal party is counting on to win the next election?

There is right leaning, and extremist right. Tony is sliding way past liberal norms today and has got a lot of explaining to do

very disappointed - I know ill cop flack from the one eyed lib supporters(dont mind it) but take a good look at what your leader was doing today and who he was getting rapturous applause from. would you count yourself in that crowd?
    There are better ways to get your message across and he has gone about it in the most negative and I think self destructive manner
    let the egg throwing begin

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.