UNV 0.00% 16.0¢ universal coal plc

disgust, page-10

1. 204 Posts.
    Terrier, I don't know what you're talking about: "different time frames for different individuals" - look at this link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyqqIsXCa8M Tony Harwood then chairman claiming Universal was going to be in ROM production at Kangala in 2011, yes 2011! That was why I got into this company at that point. SP had gone to 46 cents after listing at 26, price targets of more than double etc. Yes, a lot has happened to the whole sector since and especially SA miners, but that claim from Mr Harwood was total garbage and it was just never going to happen - no funding, no BFS, no anything.
    Every time frame since has involved delay after delay after delay and the level of communication from this company is simply pitiful.
    it hasn't been a frustrating few months, it's been a frustrating couple of years. They should have "firmed up" the resource at Berenice a long time ago, and if they can raise money at a premium from instos why can't they get any interest from the broader market?
    What senior management have you met? What "significant other investors" are you talking about??!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.